Tuesday, February 15, 2011

No chicken today pleeease - strawberry smoothie

I am inbetween paydays..... and all we have left is chicken in the fridge! So while I'm at home for lunch I look through my fridge and freezer and decide to just have a protein smoothie for lunch..... and boy let me tell you... I hit my sweet tooth and I feel sassyfied :)
(I recommend eating real food as much as possible but today I am bored with chicken!)

Here's what you need

-1.5 cups frozen strawberries

-1 cup of water (more or less depending on how thick you like it... I like it to be as thick as ice cream so I use as little as possible)

-I scoop lite strawberry protein powder

Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend! :)

I just got done eating mine..... and it was so yummy!


No comments:

Post a Comment