Friday, February 11, 2011

Oomph for life

What is oomph? To me.... it means living life to the fullest while being the happiest person I can be....
How do I achieve oomph in my life? I would say this will come from overall well being... in the 4 elements of Native health... in the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual.....

I am creating this blog to track my oomphyness to keep my accountable.... I will be posting what I am eating... my workouts, what motivates me..... I will even track my humaness and let you know my struggles on staying oomphy at all times :)

So lets start today!!!!

"The greatest wealth is health" -Virgil
Thank goodness that we have today! I hear my daddy say "There are too many tomorrows" and that motivates me everyday.... for the past 2 weeks I have been getting up at 5:00am and leaving my husband and 3 kids sleeping to go workout at Crossfit Marysville.... I have a hard time finding time to workout sooooo I created time.... I set up an alarm on my phone that goes off at 5am monday-friday, I also started sleeping in my workout clothes and leave my workout shoes by the door..... no excuses.... and guess what!? I feel great!!! The 5am workout really give me extra oomph to make it through my day..... I have energy and it motivates me to eat better....
so lets so our goal for the day.... and that will be to quit making excuses and say "If I don't have time to workout, I will create time to workout" it can be earlier in the morning, or a lunchtime jog, right after work or right before bed.... CREATE time for your health TODAY... because there are too many tomorrows and "Tomorrow may never come"

No comments:

Post a Comment